الخميس، 3 أكتوبر 2013

Chapter 9
so I woke up at 10 AM
went to the bathroom , did what I have to do and went to the kitchen 
I drank apple juice 
and my father and salma came 
baba : 9ba7 al 5air 
me : 9ba7 al noor 
baba : yallah jahza 
me : yes thwani i want to wear my abaya 
I went to my room wore my Abaya and went to the car , I told my father which hospital 
ten minutes later we arrived the hospital 
we went to the doctor , my father talked with him a little about my ill w keda
7addu maw3d al 3amlya and it was after 2 weeks t8reban
so omy to home 
ft7t twitter 
and tweeted : I wanna startbucks please
so we arrived home i went to my room and slept about 3 hours 
 lama 97eet ft7t twitter kan fi DM mn laith 
ana ajeblk starbucks
me : wallah ? <3 
 ten minutes later 
laith : ewa
me : yallah bs LOL
?laith : yallah wain betkum 
me : hahahah ya shei5 
laith : yallah didn't you want starbucks
me : ella 
I didn't believe so I gave him the address 
?laith : okay eash tshrbi mn starbuks 
me : hahahahhahaha 5la9 habala 
laith : yallah tell me 
me :Iced chocolate
laith : okay shwaya ykon 3ndk
me : la tt25r LOOOOOL 
laith : engl3i hahahhaha
trkt al phone and went to the living room 
turned on the T.V  ft7t MTV 
mmkin b3d n9 sa3a ran jars al beet
ma 7add rad salma kant at her parent's house and daddy at work 
so I opened the door 
LOOOOOOOOOOOL it was laith holding my iced chocolate lool
me : hahahahahahahah laaaith 
laith : i kiked you w ma rdeti 
me : my phone was in the other room
laith : tf9'li your starbucks 
me : hahahahahahaha wallah sorry 3'lbtk
laith : eywa marra t3bteni w hatti s3ru
?me : ah km 9a7
laith : 50
me : what ? 50 ashtri kl starbucks lol
laith : say shokran
me : shukran , yallah give me my drink
laith : la 5la9 9ar nfsi feeh 
me : bel3afya 
laith : tf9'li 
me : tra you can drink shwaya mno 
laith tasted it
me : yallah hat 
laith : bel3afya ya 7lwa 
me : allah y3afek 
laith : yallah ashofk rdi 3lya fi kik 6yib 
me : 7aa9'r 
laith : slam 
me : bye

OMG HE'S SOOO CUUUTTTTEEEEEEEEEY 
LAITH'S POV
she's super pretty 
she was wearing funny Pajamas but its okay , still she's the cutest 
I care about her a lot <3
i guess I'm loving her

i entered my car and kiked her 
me : 3aawwwaaffffiiiiii
loma : hahha allah y3afek wallah thanks a lot 
me :NN , 7beet your pajamas lol
loma : hahah omg i7raaj 
me : shfti kaif 

LOMA'S POV
I called haya 3shan nswi shay alyoum
so we decided enno they will come over my house by 8 Pm
i watched T.v till it was 6 so i went to the kitchen ate some apples and went to my room took a shower , then i decided to wear a black dress , waved my hair w 76et shway make up 
it was about 7:13 
jhzt movie nshofu WORLD WAR Z<3 
al banat joh 
....
?reem : yallah what are we going to watch
me : world war z 
haya : Brad pitt <3 
mariam : he's my husband 
me : b27almkum he's mine 
sara : la enti 5leeki b laith looool
?mariam : ewa eash 9ar 3la 7beb al glb 
me : ma tst7u hahahah
haya : 5la9 seboha 5jlt 
we watched the movie and ate pizza<3 
we had so much fun al7mdllah
at 11 Pm the girls left 
I went to my room wore my Pajamas and slept

so nothing important happened f di al youmen my relationship with laith 9art stronger we talk everyday 
and yeah today I'm going Lebanon alone <3 
?baba : yalla lomaa jahza 7bebti 
me : yes 
I kissed Bilal and said my goodbyes and left

At airport 
I kik-ed laith 
me : laith ya m3fn 
laith : hala 
me : 7safr l7ali 
laith : la mo l7alk 
me : ela 
laith : la2 ya habla ana waraki 

et6l3t waraya lool ma kan fi a7d
 me : angl3 kazab lol
laith : ana gdamk 
me : yallah bs 
laith : 6yib shofi
I looked and ooh kaan mawjood , eash byswi
?mee : heey laith eash btswi hna 
laith : wla marra r7t lebanon tra 
?me : laish jeet al airport 
laith : 7safr m3aki 
me : ahhahahahahah yallah bs 3n als5afa
laith : wallah 7safr m3k 
?me : laish faj2a 
laith : keda bs yallah njls 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق