الأربعاء، 9 أكتوبر 2013

chapter 10

laith : keda bs yallah njls
me : amana what are you doing here ?!
he was going to answer but suddenly he stood up
 He was looking at a girl , she came toward us
Laith : halla wallah kaif 7alk
the girl : wa7shtni
and they hugged each other
?the girl : meen  di 
Laith : ah loma this is Yara 
me : hi nice to meet ya 
Yara : nice to meet you too wallah
then she turned to laith's side
?Yara : wain ray7
Laith : Lebanon
Yara : akeed tmz7
?Laith : hahaha la2 laish
Yara : I'M GOING TO LEBANON TOO
Laith : ah mnjd? cool 7nshofk hnak 3la keda

and yeah ma knt fahma wla shay 
Yara : Laiosi I need to tell you something
Laith : tf9'li 
Yara : la2 la7alna 
Me : ana 7ro7 al 7amam 5udu ra7tkum
and I left , bs I wanted to know whats going on 
ouch stomach ache
I called mariam and told her everything

LAITH'S POV
Me : t9'li
Yara : don't tell me that she's your Gf
me : ahhahahah laa2 
'Yara : 5lena nrj3 l b39
?me : haa 
Yara : law sam7t kl shay 7y9er a7san you loved me once 
me : ma a3rf
Yara : law sam7t let's try 3la al 28al 

Yara is a pretty girl she's 17 years old
short black wavy hair , small nose , her eyes 3'reben
t7s fehum 5bth 
her smile melts the heart 
we were in relationship 5 months ago, but we broke up
al9ara7a ma gdrt a8awmha she's more than cute today 

Me : 6yib let's try 
Yara : a7bk 
Me : 7atta ana 
and she hugged me 
?Yara : you didn't tell me , men deka al bnt
Me : 9adega
Yara : mashallah 3ndk 9adegat
me : 3ndha cancer 3shan keda jet m3aha 
Yara : aah okay 
?me : km 7tjlsi b Lebanon 
Yara : 5 days 
me : ah y3ni raj3a m3aya bnfs alyoum
Yara : aah y7ms 
?Me : meen jah m3aki 
Yara : ray7a m3 5alti elli 3omrha 19
Me : aah okay 7ubi aba aro7 ashof ween Loma
Yara : 5la9 fokak trj3 l7alha 

LOMA'S POV

Me : eywa w faj2a jat bnt mdri men hya w they hugged each other
Mariam : maybe she's his Girl friend
me : no I don't think so , he told me ennu he's single
Mariam : aah nfsi akon m3aki wa7shteni
me : la72t aw7sh mashallah
mariam : ha4a w enti lesa ma w9lti lebnan w ttklmi lebnani , 7takli rossna bs trj3i
me : haha engl3i ma a7bk
 mariam : oushh meen gal enni ana a7bk 
me : 6yib 7ubb 5la9 lazm ag9 al boarding 
mariam : 6yib 6amneni lama t2w9li
me : enshallah slmi 3la your parents , bye 
mariam : Pye 
me : hahahah PPAAAY
so g9et al boarding , still didn't see Laith and that girl
rkbt al plane 
my seat was beside Laith , so I sat down and said
Laith : heey
me : hala 
shway the hostess came and said 
Sir that girl told us that you want to stay beside her 
w 2shrt 3la Yara 
Laith : okay no problem 
so he went 7atta without saying bye 
6ooz I don't care 
w jat makano keda bnt mdri
the girl : alslam 3lakikm 
me : w 3laikum al salam 
my stomach was hurting me a lot 
the girl : 5air are you okay
me : eywa shukran 
وخرجت كتاب" احببتك اكثر مما ينبغي"
 that was my Favorite book

LAITH'S POV
antbaht eni ma glt l Loma 7ata bye 
so jet aba aglha kant mndmja belktab f sbtha

Yara : don't look at her tra a3'ar 
Me : la2 klu wla t3'ari
Yara : 7bebi 
?me : hla 
?Yara : ma wa7shtk 
me : ela wa7shteni 
Yara : laish ana ma a7s keda
me : madri 3nk 
me : thwani aba ashof loma etha m7taja shay 
Yara : :l 6yib

I went to loma 
me : loma m7taja shay 
without looking at me 
Loma : la2 shukran 
?me : fi shay 
Loma : la2
me : 6yib law e7tajteni nadi 
Loma : okay

two hours and a half passed bsr3a 
tklmt m3 yara 3n kl shay w finally we arrived al7mdllah

LOMA'S POV
we arrived and I could Hear my heart beats 
I was scared and happy at the same time 
mmkkin mn sana w n9 I didn't see my mother's parents
nzlt 
Laith : al7mdllah 3la salamtk
me : allah yslmk 

then I saw my grandmother and my aunts
my grandma came 
ya 2lbi ya 3mri ya meet ahla w sahla nawr lebnan
?me : mnwr bwjodk ya teta , keef 97tk
I kissed her and she hugged me so tight 
she smell jamela , just like my mother's 
my grandmother : esht2tlk ya 2lbi
me : wallah w ana kaman sht2tlkun 
her eyes were full of tears
then slmt 3la my aunts 
Laith came 
laith : alslam 3lekum
all of us : w 3laikum al slam 
me : teta hayda laith rfe2i aja m3i 
teta hugged him 
I laughed , my grandmother used to hug and kiss every one
I looked at Laith he was shy
teta : yallah nro7 3la al beet 
laith : tf9'lu ana ast2thn
teta : la2 sho hayda al7ki bdk tru7 m3na 
laith : la2 mashkoreen wallah 
teta : jert allah 
(Laith gave me a look ( ennu ana mo fahm shay 
I laughed and said 
teta 3m bt2olk lazm teji m3ana 
laith : wallah ma aba asbblkum e7raj

Aunt Shahad : yallah ya 3ami ma t5jl 
Laith : 6yib zay ma t7bu

rkbna al syara 30 minutes zay keda we arrived home 
jaret bsr3a and I went to my mother's room,
nfs al shakel ma tt3'yr I'm missing her 
?Aunt Laila : 3la 6ool 3la 2o9't al mama 
me : eeh lakan

LAITH'S POV
al beet kan 7lw 
m3u 7adega w mn jawa jdn jamel w kaman 6lt al beet marra 7lwa
mn awal ma da5lna loma ra7t 3'rfa mn al 3'rf 
I didn't know what to do 
so one of her aunts told me to stay bel9ala 
so I sat down
I called my mother and told her ennu wa9lt
then I checked my bbm 
YARA **: PING 
PING
PING
me : stop pinging
?Yara : where are you  
me : fbet ahl loma 
Yara : ya salam 
me : la tnsi I came lebanon 3shanha 
Yara : 6yib 6yib , when Am I going to see you
me : ashof

Loma's teta ( as they call her) came aand said
Ya meet ahla w sahla yallah tf9'l al 3'da jahiz
I followed her 3la bara kanu 7a6en al 2kl 
Loma was eating already
al manthar kan yjnn klu jbal 59'ra w keda
Loma's aunt : tfdl 
me : shukran 
We sat down kan fi 2kl lebnani 
tabola w madri eash
Loma's aunt : ya meet ahla w sahla 
Loma : ahlen feki 5altu
?Loma's grandma : kef albaba w martu 
Loma: mna7 nshkur allah 
?Loma's grandma : ya 2lbi 3alaiki laish hek n7faaneh 
Loma : bt3rfi teta hek al drsaeh w mn hal7ki 
Loma : yslmu 2deki teta al 2kl kter zaki w 6ayib
Loma's grandma : 9a7ten ya 2lbi 
?Me : 3afwan eash esmha di al man6ga 
Loma's aunt : nahar wadi al kalb
me : aha mashallah marra jamela 
?Loma's grandma : ma ejet lebnan mn 2bl 
Me : ella jet bs ma jet hna 
The food was really delicious
Loma : al7mdllah daymeh 
me : al7mdllah tslm al 2yadi wallah marra lazez al 2kl 
loma's aunt : 9a7ten w hana 
loma's aunt : loma 5di laith w tmshu belmn62a
loma : bt7b amshek belmn62a
me : akeed ma 7agol la2
loma: okay yallah tf9'l 








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق