الخميس، 10 أكتوبر 2013

chapter 11

LOMA'S POV

so I took Laith w r7na ntmsha , I love this place 
its full of green trees and mountains
me : Laith 
?Laith : hla
me : lama kna bel airport you told me ennuu wla marra zrt Lebanon w lama jdti s2lt glt enu its not your first time
Laith : hahahahahah 8wt mola7tha mashallah
me : hahah yallah 3ad , mnjd 
Laith : habla its not my first time bs madri laish gltlk keda

me : ahbl 
Laith : hathi al man6ga marra 7lwa 
me : eywa 9aaa7
Laith : madri a7s tbi ts2leni 3n shay

YES I WANTED TO ASK HIM , WHO WAS THAT GIRL

Me : la2 
Laith : a7sb
me : haahhaha laish eash t7sb

Laith : 7sbt tbi ts2leni who was that girl maslan

OMG GAFEE6

?Me : la2 , bs who was that girl
!Laith : shftiiii 
Me : hahaha 5la9 don't answer
Laith : she's my GF

WHF? BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME 

Me : aah okay btw she's cute masha2allah
Laith : enti aktar 
Me : I thought you were single 
 'Laith : I was , bs al youm rj3na l b39
'Me : aah okaaay .. yallah allah y5lekum l b39
Laith : hhahah shukran
?Laith : may I take a photo with you
Me : ummm 6ayib
Laith asked a man to take a photo for both of us
Laith : tslm 
the man : allah y5lekun l b3d
Laith : shukran allah y5lek 

we walked
'laith : nleg l b39
?me : ha
Laith : that man thought that we were in relationship

me : hahahah in Lebanon that's normal 
Laith : I can see that
me : yallah nrj3
Laith : okaay 

So we went back home 
they were sitting bel taras eating ba6ee5 w fwakh 

me : 5yaaneeeeeh
Aunt Laila : hahhahhaa modmnt al fwakh ejet
me : hahahaha mar7ba
teta : ahla ahla, laith sho enshallah 3jbtk al man62a
Laith : eywaa mashallah marra 7lwa 

LAITH'S POV

I was enjoying my time 
but Yara was just pinging 
I took out my BB
Me : Yara law sma7ti stop pinging
Yara : wain bethum I'm coming 
I left my phone 
Me : 3fwan momkin 6alb 

?Loma : sho fi 
me : fi 3ndi 9adega 7aba teji tslm 3lya hna 

Loma's granmother : 6b3an 7bebi ahla w sahla feha 

I smiled : wallah ana mara 3'lbtkum 
Loma's anut : sho hayda al 7aki al beet betk 

wallah I'm loving this family

I sent Yara the address and she told me ennu tlbs w tji 

LOMA'S POV

so that yara is coming I don't know why 
bs I'm not so happy 

Aunt laila : alyoum al3eleh r7 ttjm3

me : yay wallah sht2tlun

Anut laila is 25 she's single 

Anut shahad she's 31 married and she has one son
he's 13 years old and his name is Tahir 

?me : 5altu wallah im missing Tahir , waino  
Aunt shahad : he's coming tonight with his father 
me : inshallah 

b3d 40 d8e8a Yara came 
okay , I cant lie she's pretty

Yara : alslam 3laikum 
we stood up 
all of us : w 3laikum alslam 
me : ahla ahla tf9'li 
Yara : ahlan feki 
me : teta haydi Yara she's my friend w kaman rfe2t laith
okay I lied because ma 7abet an76 bmw8f mo7rj 

?teta : ahlen 7bebti keefiek 
Yara : ahlan ya 5ala al7mdllah tamam 

Laith was shocked 

?Laith : ahlan yara kaif 7alik
?Yara : Tamam kaifk enta 
Laith : tamam 

LAITH'S POV

?why did loma say that 
 I kik-ed her 
Me : loma amaana sababtlkum e7raj 9a7

!Loma : no 

then yara took the phone 
wht is going on with this girl

she sent loma something 
I looked at loma's face she was shocked her face was red
me : law sam7ti give me my phone 
she handed me the phone 
ouch she deleted it 
I kik-ed loma 

Me : loma eash galtlk
Loma : wla shay 

then her family came 
salmna w keda they were so many 
at the night jlsu w 9aru y3'nu
w keda 
7lw jawahum 
bs yara lessa ma mshyt 
so at 11 Pm kl a7d ra7 betu
ma bgi ela ana w loma w yara w loma's anut and grandmother 

loma's aunt : yara 79'rlk makan tnami feeh , in loma's room w laith 76tlk frash b 2o9't al 9'youf 

Yara and me : laa2
Yara : la wallah lazm nrj3 al hotel e7na 
Loma's grandmother : t25r al w2t 
me : wallah 3adi na5d taxi
Loma's aunt : yalla t9b7u 3la 5air 
Loma's granmother : w ana kaman bdi nam t9b7u 3la 5air
Loma : tla2u al 5air 

!ooh e7raaaaj
so ma kan fi ela ana w yara w loma 
yara called her aunt w told her ennu she would sleep at her friend's house , she meant LOMA

LOMA'S POV

foog elli galtli eyah 
she will sleep here
wallah eli st7u matu

Yara : ma3leesshh 7n3'lbk
me : laa2 mo benna
(Yara : 7bebi ( in dalo3a voice
?Laith : hla 
Yara : 5lena nl3b klna 
?Laith : eash nl3b 

Yara : truth or dare , yalla loma 

!WHAT THE HELL 
!I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU 

Me : ummmm
Laith : loma shklha ma tba 

Me : i don't know , what ever , let's play

?Yara : yallah loma T.d

me : Truth

?Yara : what do you think about your name 

?Me : what about it 
?Yara : eah t7si y3ni 
?me : -.- 6yib 

?Laith : oh 6yib yallah Yara T.d

me : Truth 

?Laith : eeash galtlk yara fi kik

me : wla shay 

Yara : hahaha mskena 





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق