الجمعة، 18 أكتوبر 2013

chapter 14

previously

Laith : enshallah , entbehi 3la nfsk 
me : enshallah 
and by that I left 

..........................


?So lets skip one week 

Tomorrow I'm going to make the Surgery I'm so scared you know but I'm trying to pretend the opposite

Incoming number  LAITH

Me : aloo 
?Laith : hllaa wallah kaifk
?Me : al7mdllah , how about you 
Laith : damk b5air I'm fine 
Me : .....al7mdllah
Laith : bukra 7aji almostashfa 
Me :No need wallah 
Laith : la tna8shi 
Me : oka as you like 
Laith : umm Loma
?Me : yes 
Laith : wa7shteni

?AWW WHAT SHOULD I SAY 

....:Me
Laith : ya loma wa7shteni wallah 
Me : ummm shokran 
Laith : laish a7sk mahmoma , tell me 
Me : I don't know 5ayfa shwaya mn bukra
?Laith : shwaya bs 
Me : I need to sleep see ya tomorrow enshallah
Laith : m3 alslama

I went to the bathroom  tw9'et  then 9let al3sha and wore my Pj's , I went to the bed ,, so many bad Ideas and questions were in my mind 
?will this surgery success ? if not , will I die 
I started crying oh god I'm really scared 
I JUST WANT TO SLEEP

I woke up the next morning at 6AM 
I went to the bathroom did what I should do 
took a hot shower 
then wore a Black leggings and red shirt 

Incoming call 
Marioma
Me : hlla wallah 
?Mariam : ahlan kaifk 
?Me : al7mdllah w enti 
Mariam : al7mdllah , 3arfa ana w kl alshela w khalid w Ahmed a5wani jayen almustashfa 
Me : ma kan lah da3i
?Mariam : laith jay
Me : ygul 
Mariam : okay ya galbi baru7 albs ashofk hnak
me : bye 

I did my hair 9'fera then I took my Abaya and went to the living room , Baba and salma were there 
me : 9ba7 al5air 
Baba : 9ba7 alnour
?Salma : yallah mata 7nru7 
Baba : al7en , ma 7nf6r al doctor gal loma lazm teji 9aym
me : okay yallah mashena

At the hospital 
the nurse took me in order to wear the surgery clothes 
I wore them 
then I went to the waiting room 
kan fi mariam , haya , reem , sara , khalid , Ahmed, LAITH , baba w salma 
they told baba that Laith is Haya's brother 
3shan ma yshk bshay LOL

Me : alslam 3lekum 
all of them : w 3lekum alslam 
Me : thank you ma kan lah da3i teju
the girls : shut up 
me : hahaha
then we sat down baba and salma went to get them some coffee 

Mariam : ummm 5lu laith w loma l7alhum 
Me : haaa .. laa2

offtt e6raj they left us alone 
I sat besiede Laith 
don't be surprise 
I held his hands 
He was like :o 
me : laith awal shay a7b ashofuh law 5rjt mn al3mlya enshallah hwa enta 

?OMG why did I say that 
offttt at that moment I wanted the ground to swallow me
bs wallah I have no time ymkin amot al3mar byd allah 
I want him to know that I love him

he didn't answer so I left his hands 

I stood up and gave him my back
then aww I felt him hugging me from the back 
and he Whispered: You wont die enshallah ,okay galbi enti 

?Awww Ana glbu 
Your my world 
I love him wallah I do
do you know that feeling that comes from your stomach when you are beside your beloved ? that exactly was my feeling 


LAITH'S POV

When they left the room Loma came and sat beside and held my hands 

?whats now 

Loma : laith awal shay a7b ashofuh law 5rjt mn al3mlya enshallah hwa enta 

?what ? waht ? what did she say 
ya rabi  I have to answer and tell her that she's mine 
and I really love her 
bss while I was thinking she stood up
ooh llaa2 aked z33lt  
immediately stood up and hugged her from the back 
her smell is just perfect 
me: you wont die enshallah ,okay galbi enti 

Someone knocked the door
So I let her go
it was the Mariam 
Mariam : Loma yallah lazm td5li al3mlya
Loma : enshallah 
me : enshallah awal ma tgomi 7tlageni jnbk
she smiled 
we  left the room kan fi kl a7ad
loma : yalla ed3oli 
all of them : enshallah tgumelna belslama 
the father and his wife came 
her father : yallah enshallah ya bnti tgumi belslama 
Loma : enshallah 
and by that she left 
ya raaaaab tgwmha belslama 
the doctor said ennu ma y7taj njls belmustashfa 
haya , ahmed , sara , reem , and her father w his wife left
w they said that they will come back 
I opend twitter 
and tweeted 
ياارب تقومها بالسلامة 
then  I locked the phone 
Khalid : allah ygwmha belslama 
Me : ameen ya rab 
and we talked about random stuff
khalid is a great guy 



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق