الاثنين، 23 سبتمبر 2013

Untrue story=)

Chapter 1
I’LL BE FINE
I’LL BE FINE
I’LL BE FINE
That’s what I said while leaving my room .
I wore my Abaya and went to the kitchen, I saw my brother Bilal and his annoying mother.(And yeah since my mother died in a car accident my father tzwj bilal’s mother and her name is Salma.)
Me : morning
Salma : yallah al swag ystna mn awl
Baba entered
Baba : today a5r youm belmadrsa w awl youm ejaza , mmkin ag9’i alyoum m3 9a7bati ?
Baba : okay
Me : shukran bye
I entered the car and told Omar (the driver )
That Im going to return back home with my friend.
We arrived school in about 6 minutes.
I saw my friends
Mariam: halla wallah belzain hala wallah <3
She’s the cutest
Me : morning ya habyal <3
Reem : Loma ashr7eli di al jomla!
Me : al exam shway w 7ibda , hati eash 3ndk !?
Reem : y3ni mo 3shan 7tshr7eli tshofi nfsk 3ly:P
Me : habla , y6l3li <33
10 minutes later the exam started..
80 minutes later <3
YEAH FINALLY 5l9na al e5tbar
Mshet m3 9a7bati
Sara : huh wain nru7 nf6r ?
Mariam : f6oor faris !
Me : well bsyart meen 7nru7 ?
Nour : bsyarti , yallah!
w hen the food wa9l
7sset mali nfs abdan ll2kl m3 al3lm enna deh al7ala mn osbo3en
A7s b3’thiaan w a7s b6ni 7ytg63 mn al waj3 !
My friends bd2u yaklu
7awlt akl gd ma agdr bs ll2sf 9a7bati antbho!!
Mariam : loma eash al g9a ma 9rti takli abdn!
Mariam is my BFF I guess im going to tell her whats going on but not here !
Me : ga3da akil , bs 3shan af6rt belbet
We talked about everything ! about teachers ,school , summer
vacation , guys w 3n kl shay ..
haya : hey banat shofu fi shlt shabab muzaz jayeen!
They were super hot !
They sat in a table beside the door
The we decided ennu kl a7d yrj3 betu w bellel 7ntjm3 3nd sara !
Mariam whispered: loma 7trj3i m3aya albeit 97?
Me : yes :$
Lama mshena marena mn jnb alshabab one of them was looking at haya in a weird way !
6al3na mn al ma63m
Kan wjh haya 3’reeb ma ytfsr !
I whispered : Yoya fi shay ?
Haya :Loma that guys is Ahmad my EX BF!
Me  : WTH ! eash jaba !
Haya : ma a3rf ntklm belel !
Me : okay 7ubi rogi !
Rkbt syart mariam , knt 7a6a edi 3la ba6ni kan marra biwj3ni !

Mariam : loma eash fi ?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق