الجمعة، 27 سبتمبر 2013




Chapter 6
So while leaving the hospital I recognized that the annoying laith was still following us 
I whispered : mariam had’a eash yswi hna ?
?Laith : aswi shay tbi
B9ot 3lai I said
  Me : Mariam  please tell him to leave im not in the mood
Laith : mariam please tell her eno I didn’t come to see her 7ata
Me : mariam ask him 3yl laish jet
?Laith : can’t you see my hand
?Me : so what
Laith : jet araj3 al doctor
Me : okay yallah leave
Laith : you leave
Me : why don’t YOU leave
Laith : 3shan had’a mo shar3 aboki
Me : huh sha3r babak
 Laith : ana mwa6n s3odi y7gli awgf belshar3 gad ma aba
Me : okay enjoy it
I was leaving w he followed
Me :5air
?Laith : bro7 syarti 7araam
I was walking t3thrt b shay w knt 76e7 !bs laith mkaskni and said : kaaman 3amya  
Mariam : laith please loma lazm trta7, see you later
Me : d3st 3la rjol mariam
Mariam : uh uh okay sorry laith 5la9 mo see you later
I entered the car
Mariam : katkoot
Me : shut up jdn mstfz
Mariam : lol okay
Weird silence
?Mariam : 7ubi lazm tklmi aboki 3arfa
Me : 6oz I don’t want
Mariam : you have too w 7nzl aklmu m3aki 
Me : ;|offt I don’t know
We arrived home mariam nzlt m3i we entered home my father and salma were at the 9ala
So mariam salamt 3lehum and we sat down
Mariam : 3ami fi shay lazm nglk 3leh
And mariam start telling my father to whole story
LAITH’S POV
She’s special I loved her name
I arrived home saw my parents salamt 3lehum
?My mother : 7bebi kaif 9art ydk
Me : wallah a7sn
Joud my sister she’s 17
Joud : 3’reb mo jals tdl3
Me : yallah bs ya bzra
Joud : hey tra enta bs akbr mni b sana
My father : ma tb6lu
Joud : hwa bad2
Me : ma 7tna8sh m3aki bzra
I went to my room jlst afkr b loma and how would she tell her parents
6oz why should I care anyway allah yshfeha

LOMA’S POV
Baba : eaaassh laish ma glteli mn awal
3SHAN ENTA MARRA FA9’ELI
Me : baba sorry ma knt a7sb eno 3ndi cancer
Salma : bellahi e7na a5r mn y3lm
I ignored her
Baba : w mata 3ndk maw3d bel doctor
Me : b3d bukra
Salma : k2nu ma 3ndk ahl trj3elhum tru7i mn rassk
I ignored her
Salma : ast3’frallah
Me : 5air enti ? lama aklm baba la td5li
Baba : salma 5ola9 loma t3bana
Baba : loma ru7i 3’rftk ertaa7i
Salma : ewa dal3ha dal3ha
R7t my room with mariam
?Me : shfti kef tstfzni
Mariam :ignore her wallah mare9’a nafsyan
me : mariam call al banat lets do something today
mariam : okay
so mariam called our friends we decided to go 3a6allah
LAITH’S POV
So her name is LOMA***
So fi twitter shftha and I saw a retweet from a girl called haya “ 3636 alyoum"
Oh so she’s going to 3a6allah
That’s cool I called my friend Yazeed
Me : yazedo 3636 alyoum gol llshabab yallah bye
Yazeed : bye
So I took a shower ,wore GAP shirt and black shorts
T36rt and went downstairs
Me : Yuma tamren 3la shay
?My mother : wain ray7
Me : 6al3 m3 a97abi
My mother : 6yb enthb 3la nfsk , m3 men ray7
Me : 9a7bi bara ystna
My mother : okay 7bebi b2man allah
I saw yazeed and salem 9a7bi
Me : hala wallah bel shabab
Salem : hala wallah kef 7alk
Me : tamam yallah 3la 3636 (3a6allah(
MARIAM’S POV
Knt 3nd loma it was 7:15PM we prayed alm3’rb and wore our abayas and left

Kna 7nshof reem, haya and sara 
we arrived 8pm 3shan kan za7ma 

da5lna i saw reem , haya and sara they were walking
salmna 3lehum
haya : lemo 7bebi ma tshofen shar sm3t belli 9arlk
loma : shukran ya 3mri
sara : al7mdllah 3la slamtk 
loma : allah yslmkum
reem : ya 3mri al7mdllah 3la al slama w ma tshofen shar
loma : reemo thanks ya 7ubi

LOMA'S POV
I don’t usually put the 6ar7a bs 3a6allah kan malyan guys so 76etha 3la nfsi and I walked with my friends sara whispered : lomiiy tara Khalid is coming
Me : what are you kidding me
Sara : la2 im not
Me : habla lol
We were walking I saw laith m3 shlt shabab waa3 eash jabha
Mariam : lool banat jah 7beb glb loma
Me : e5rsi habla
Haya : oh looma eash elli 9ayr
Me : mafi shay 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق