الجمعة، 27 سبتمبر 2013

Chapter 5
I went back home 6l3t my room
Wore my pajama and sat on the bed
4 days passed
Mariam called many times bs I ignored her calls , I didn’t eat well. Although my friends tried to visit me but I apologized I told them that I’m sick , I don’t know if Mariam told them about the cancer but I don’t care
so today t6l3 nta2j al al 2sh3a w al 9wr
I was wearing my pajama mn 4 days ma 3’yrtha , I went to the mirror looked at myself my hair was in mess , puffy eyes, yellow face and bleeding lips mn glt al 2kl
I looked funny , scary , sad
I9rt a9’7k and cry at the same time
While I was looking at the mirror :
Hey laish msywa b7alk keda , tra its just cancer ..y3ni mo lazm kl a7d 3ndu cancer ymot bukra al a3mar byd allah What happened to you lome ? mo enti elli dayman tn97i 9a7batk and try to help them , eash now you couldn’t help yourself Hey wake up 7atta law cancer 6oz
Tra 7yatk mo mlkek fin as m7tajenk
Wake up
I smiled . yes I smiled , went to the bathroom took cold refreshing shower
Lbst white dress and prayed rk3ten shukr lleah , d3et eno ma ykon fya cancer and tr7mt 3la omi
I went to the kitchen I told the maid tsweli fruit salad
It was 10 AM
I was going to call Mariam bs I said maybe she’s sleeping so fat7t my phone turned on the wi-fi , kan fi so many whatsapp notifications mariam was online so I sent her
Hey mariam
14 Sec later , mariam called me . I laughed
I love her al habla
Mariam : loma ya habla why weren’t you answering my calls
Me : sorry bs ma knt bel mood
Mariam : w enshallah your mood basha t3dl
Me : hahah habla I’ll go to the hospital l7ali ma tglgi
Mariam : NOOOO  I’ll pick you up , be ready
Me : hahah okay
MARIAM’S POV
Al7mdllah loma is much better now , she’s strong al7mdllah
I went to the room in order to get ready
My phone was ringing , I looked at the Screen it was a number so I answered
?Me : alo
Unknown :Alo al slam 3lekum
?Me : w 3lekum al slam , meen m3i
Unknown : ana laith omi a5dt ragmk 3la shan t6mn 3la 9a7batk ,ked 7alha da7en
Me : wallah al7mdllah she’s fine , alyoum nta2j al ash3a
?Laith : ah mnjd , keef ngdr nsa3d
Me : ma tg9ron wallah mafi da3i , shukraan
!!WTH
LAITH’S POV
Mn lama shft deka al bnt om 3youn zrg 7znt 3leha w Kaman ast3’frallah 9’7ktni
Al9ra7a my mother doesn’t know eno I took the number from her phone
 Faj2a jatni fekra I want to go to the hospital
Aba ashofhum madri leh but I went to ther room jhzt 7ali w I called the driver 3shan ydi feha ra9’a ma agdr asog and yeah ma a3rf mata maw3dhum a9lan bs 6oz I’m going to go
LOMA’S POV
Mariam arrived so nzltlha she hugged me so tight wa7shteni ya habla , she said
Wallah w enti aktar
Kna grab mn al hospital
Mariam : hey laith sa2l 3nk LOL
Me : meen laith ;o
Mariam told me the whole story
Me : OMG e7raaj lool
Mariam : 3adi
LAITH’S POV
W9lt al mostshfa w r7t al m5tbr w 8sm al cancer bs ma  lgethum so rj3t al mo5tbr w stnethum
Oh here we go w9lu that cancer girl at7da eza kant s3odya she’s more the beautiful lon 3yonha yjnn mashallah light brown straight hair kl shay feha was perfect
And her friend mariam Kaman kant katkota
LOMA’S POV
D5lt al m5tbr 3shan njeb nt2aj al ash3a w al 9wr kan fi guy looking at me
Mariam : LOOL OMG this is laith
Me : what ;o
So let me describe him
Tall hot boy, tanned, wide brown eyes  , sharp nose , black messy hair 6awel bs mo marra , and perfect body , he was wearing shorts and black shirt w 7a6 al glasses 3la sha3ru he came jhtna and said
Laith : alslam 3lekum
Mariam : w 3lekum al slam
LAITH’S POV
Mariam : w 3lekum al slam
Me : kaif 7alkum
Mariam : tamam
I gave the cancer girl that look ennu hey answer back
She gave me shut up look and said
Yallah 3la ethnk
Me : okay yalla tf9’lu na5d al ta7alel m3 b39’
Yes I’m malgof and I know it
Mariam : fi 3ndk t7alel tba ta5dha
Me : la2 ba5d ta7alel 9a7btk
LOMA’S POV
Laith: la2 ba5d ta7alel 9a7btk
WTH eash d5lk
Me : la2 shukrn mafi da3i
Laith : yalla mshena
I gave mariam that look elli eash yb3’a ufff
Ia5dt al 9wr w al ash3a w I went to the doc
D5lt and yeah laith da5l m3ana
Hwa kan shayf al 9war w al ash3a mn gabl
So he said : loma mashallah you look better today
Me : yes al7mdllah
The doc :6yib bdon m8dmat fel 9ora bayan eno 3ndk warm fel m3da bs al7mdllah alwarm mo mntshr
I was going to cry bs I smiled
LAITH’S POV
7aram 6l3 mnjd 3ndha cancer
Kant 7tbki bs ebtsmt WEIRD GIRL mafi e7sas ?;o
The doc : shofi 7nswi 3mlya jra7yah nst29l feha al warm w b3den 7nbda 3laj Chemicalw b3den bel ash3a 3shan nta2j tkon a7sn
Loma : aha ;s
 Oh her eyes turned red w blsht tbki bhdo2
The doc : la t5afi w law sam7ti lazm ntklm m3 a7d kaber mn al 3elah
Mariam : enshallah
LOMA’S POV
Al7mdllah 3la kul 7al

7swi al 3mlya w enshallah yser 5air

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق